How many years apart are Johji and MC?
LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL MAN HOT DAMN HOT DAAAAAMN I WANT THIS GUY FOR MY BIRTHDAY OKAY
But seriously… As someone who’s had her share of heartbreaking crushes on older guys, Johji’s route hit closer to home than I expected, especially the epilogue where MC worries about being a “real match” for Johji. But despite all the painful memories, I really enjoyed Johji’s route. ;_;
It was very good. :D The only shame is that this story just have 10 chapters, and it goes so fast. When you came to your senses, it already ended. :<
His route also hit close to me as well. He’s the most sweetest guy with a heck ton of control. I mean sure, I love it when someone I love shows affection, but since he respects you and your age, I love him so much <333
Volume 9 will be put out as soon as I finish the cover art.
The series has a total of 10 volumes so we’re almost done!
First time with Galaxy S Sketchbook.
Upcoming Release in Bulk
The next Our Strange Love release will be full volume.
Thanks for your patience.
Watching 'Thor' with my Dad, part 3
- Dad: Wait, Loki's destroying all the frost giants even though he is one?
- Me: Yup.
- Dad: Why?
- Me: He's trying to prove to his father, and by extension all of Asgard, that he's really one of them and that he's worthy and mansome like Thor. Also, self-loathing.
- Dad: If I were his dad, this wouldn't have happened.
- Me: If you were Loki's dad, our children would be born without eyelids.
- Dad: OH NO
- Me: Calm it down, dad.
- Dad: HE'S CRYING AGAIN. I HATE IT WHEN HE CRIES. MAKE HIM STOP.
- Me: *sigh* Oh, would that I could.
- Dad: Do you think if I gave Odin a cow and some goats he would agree to have Loki marry you so you can make sure he never cries again?
- Me: First of all, you live in the suburbs and have no livestock to speak of. Second, probably not, as I am a commoner and kind of gross-looking. Third, I strongly object to the prospect of being bartered.
- Dad: You're right.
- Me: Thank you.
- Dad: I'd probably have to give him two cows.
- Dad: Loki just did a pole dance.
- Me: *laugh*
- Dad: He sits with his legs spread like a cheap strumpet and he twirls on a pole.
- Me: *laugh*
- Dad: Loki's a slut.
- Thor: *pins Loki down with Mjolnir*
- Dad: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
- Loki: *yell* *squirm* *grunt*
- Dad: HAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHA!
- Loki: I could have done it, father!
- Dad: Oh my god.
- Odin: No, Loki.
- Dad: SHUT UP ANTHONY HOPKINS YOU NEGLECTFUL ASSHOLE. IF LOKI WERE MY SON I WOULD BE NICE TO HIM.
- Me: *ruptures internal organs trying not to laugh*
- Loki: ...
- Dad: OH NO OH NO OH NO
- Loki: *lets go of the spear*
- Dad: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
- Thor: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
- Odin: No.
- Dad: DAMNIT ODIN YOU AREN'T UPSET ENOUGH
- Me: Dad, don't give yourself a palpitation.
- Dad: WTF Loki just comitted suicide and these assholes are throwing a feast and partying.
- Me: ...
- Dad: Assholegard!!!!
- THE END
My yaoi dream…
I had a dream where this gay couple (an ikeman and bishounen) got into some AV experimental orgy junk where they had to kiss others including girls.
And Bishounen got so hurt and jealous that he ran out crying. Then Girl came out and said she understood him. And kissed him and said she’d help.
So, next day, orgy was hanging out doing non-orgy stuff and Girl was flirtily hanging all over Bishounen. And Ikeman saw and got jealous and pulled Bishounen outside. And Bishounen said “How do you think I felt when yesterday when you were kissing others?!” and cried.
Then Ikeman apologized and said he’d only do ecchi stuff with Bishounen from then on, and only in private. They made up and kissed.
Girl eavesdropping smiled, and hid her feeling of liking Bishounen deep deep down, so she could become his supporter and friend.
TL;DR: I’ve been reading too much yaoi.
Justin Bieber set his neighbour’s house on fire and has yet to be charged. Spread this shit like a wildfire
Sorry, but this is fake :/
Yeah it’s really not fake, Fox news covered this story as well
Uh, you guys know real news sources have been lazy and pulled fake news without checking credibility multiple times before? Whether it’s true or not, keep that in mind.